"Southern Passage" Paint By Numbers Rainl™ - Exclusive Series (40 x 50 Cm)
Rainl™ - Paint By Numbers - Exclusive Series
This kit is part of our Exclusive Series of Rainl™ Paint By Numbers made with Independent Artists. In this exclusive collaboration, they get paid for every painting kit sold. So if you want to support an artist, just get one of their art as a Paint By Numbers kit and enjoy a relaxing time painting it for yourself!
How does it work?
With Rainl™ Paint By Numbers, you can re-create every detail of the paint on your own. You become an artist. Here is how:
1. Numbers are indicated on each canvas
2. Each number represents the color of the provided paint pot
3. Fill the numbered space with the corresponding numbered color
4-6. Follow the numbers; become the painter!
Every Rainl™ Paint By Numbers "Rolled Canvas Kit" version includes all you need to re-create each artwork:
- Rainl™ Numbered Canvas (Type: High-grade Linen Fabric Canvas)
- Ready-to-use Acrylic Paint Pots with numbers
- Wooden Paint Brushes of Multiple Sizes
- Picture of the Finished Painting
- "Framed Canvas Kit" version: All items from the "Rolled Canvas Kit" version + The Canvas Comes Pre-Framed
- Colors. A maximum of 24 colors shall be provided for each craft kit.
Important Note about the Frame: The canvas of "Rolled Canvas Kit" comes unframed. It is cheaper and less fragile for transport. If you want the pre-framed version, please order the "Framed Canvas Kit ".
Relax, Create & Reconnect with yourself
It's not just a product, Rainl™ Paint By Numbers is an experience; a relaxing and therapeutic experience. If meditation never worked for you, Rainl™ Paint By Numbers is your way to disconnect from the world and reconnect with yourself.
It's also the best way to let your artistic talent come to life.
All our customers are telling us the same thing: "It just feels so good and relaxing, it's almost like therapy." So please enjoy and have a great time painting!
More than anything we want you to be happy with your purchase! If something doesn’t look or feel right, please contact us and we’ll make it right!
Also please be informed that placing an order means that you accept all the terms mentioned below.
CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION
If you change your mind about your purchase, please send us an email to email@example.com, provide your order number and the modification you would like to make. We’ll confirm once the modification or cancellation has been made.
Your order is only eligible to be canceled and modified within the date of purchase. After that time, the order is locked for processing and no longer can be adjusted.
Please also be informed that a management, processing, and transaction fee (20% of your total order value) will be applied for the cancellation.
For orders shipped to the wrong address due to a customer inputting the incorrect address:
- We are not responsible if your order gets delivered to the wrong address or returned to the sender (as all of the items would be destroyed right after they come back to the manufacturer's warehouse)
- Please be noted that replacements for these cases will not be free of charge so please be extremely careful when entering your shipping address.
CHARGEBACKS & DISPUTES
Please contact us by email before opening a merchant chargeback or payment dispute, as we can generally resolve the issue before that takes place. Any chargebacks and disputes disable our ability to issue refunds or credits due to funds being frozen.
REFUND, EXCHANGE AND RETURN
Customers have the right to request a refund/ return/ exchange within 14 days from the delivery date. Our Customer Service team will offer the best solutions for specific situations.
Refund requests for used items will be refused.
Please refer to our Exchange and Return Policy here to find more details about this.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
After our Customer Service team confirms the refund to you, it may take 2-5 business days for the amount to be officially posted and reappear in your bank account.
If you still do not receive a refund after this period, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company to ask them to have an investigation.